Armored format… MIC Vigfus the Younger
10am Inspections and authorizations
11am Novice tournament or continuation of inspections and authorizations
1pm “mounted combat”
– Offhand will hold a “horse” with a gauntleted hand.
– galloping is encouraged
– fighters cannot use the horse as a parry device
– if you are struck in the arm, you may continue fighting, if you are struck in the arm again it will be considered a kill
-if you are struck in the leg you must “post” and cannot move
2pm list open for pickups
3pm “Swiss five” – bear pit
– Combatants must select which style/weapon you will fight from your list of authorized weapons,
you may not use the same style/weapon until you have used all other styles/weapons from your list
– You receive one point for each bout you fight, and one point for each win
after 3 wins you will rotate off the field
4:00pm: list closes for court/Reading of the Waterhorse
Tournaments may be modified/dropped/added based on participation and how the MIC is feeling at the moment.
Archery…. Northwoods Baronial Championship shoot.
Thrown weapons….MIC Lord Morgan End Starre Bring your axes, knives, and spears.
We will also be holding the glowing axe and dagger toss after feast Saturday. Are you
afraid of the dark?
Sundays Activities…… Pick up fights and Auths at marshals digression.